Instructions for Use of Kitchen
We hope that your use of our kitchen and facilities is a good experience. There are some things that we feel are important and that you as a user must abide by:
1. We are glad for you to use our equipment and kitchen facilities, but we must insist that if you use any equipment, dishes, flatware, or any utensils that you wash them and return them to their original place.
2. We know that when using glass and other equipment mishaps can occur. We ask that you inform the church office if this happens. Many times others are planning to use the same facilities and equipment and we need to be able to keep up with the maintenance of our equipment.
3. If you are a Adult Bible Fellowship Class or an Organization of the church we have coffee and tea and napkins available. If the event is not a church sponsored event you will need to supply your own paper goods, coffee and tea, and any spices and condiments that you use.
4. If you use aprons, cloth towels or table cloths we have a washer and dryer on site so they can be washed and dried. You may take them home to wash them but need to have them back to the church by the next Wednesday or Sunday, which ever is closer.
5. Please make an extensive check list of the equipment and supplies that you will be using. A failure to do this last step will mean that you will not be using the kitchen. If using the kitchen machines and equipment you will need to go through a short usage meeting and training time.